With delight we inform our readers about the full release of No. 21 of the European Law Enforcement Research Bulletin!Read more about Release of No. 21 of the European Law Enforcement Research Bulletin!
Original Research Articles
Aims & Scope
The “European Law Enforcement Research Bulletin” (Bulletin) is an official electronic periodical of CEPOL and is dedicated to the publication and dissemination of:
- information about recently finalised or ongoing research projects or programmes in the field of police, policing or security research – in particular in the Member States and of CEPOL’s cooperation partners;
- concise reviews of significant original research results in all areas of police science and research as well as of security research;
- information about police research centres operating in Member States and CEPOL’s cooperation partners;
- information about publications of police and security research issued outside the CEPOL framework;
- occasional editorials, addressing specific matters of issue concerning European police science and research (editorials will be solicited by invitation only);
- reviews of methodological developments in police science and research;
- correspondence commenting on previous reviews or information;
- brief reviews of outcomes of Police Science and Research activities organised by CEPOL;
- information about forthcoming international police science and research conferences, seminars or symposia;
- information about funding opportunities for police science and research.
The European Police Science and Research Bulletin is published as an official electronic journal by CEPOL. The group of honorary editors manages the production, including gathering and editing the content, and is entrusted with the professional accountability.