The Special Conference Edition Nr. 3 with 30 articles from the CEPOL Research and Science Conference 2016 in Budapest is now available in the Archive section.Read more about Special Conference Edition Nr. 3 now available!
Aims & Scope
The “European Police Science and Research Bulletin” (Bulletin) is an official electronic periodical of CEPOL and is dedicated to the publication and dissemination of:
- information about recently finalised or ongoing research projects or programmes in the field of police, policing or security research – in particular in the Member States and of CEPOL’s cooperation partners;
- concise reviews of significant original research results in all areas of police science and research as well as of security research;
- information about police research centres operating in Member States and CEPOL’s cooperation partners;
- information about publications of police and security research issued outside the CEPOL framework;
- occasional editorials, addressing specific matters of issue concerning European police science and research (editorials will be solicited by invitation only);
- reviews of methodological developments in police science and research;
- correspondence commenting on previous reviews or information;
- brief reviews of outcomes of Police Science and Research activities organised by CEPOL;
- information about forthcoming international police science and research conferences, seminars or symposia;
- information about funding opportunities for police science and research.
The European Police Science and Research Bulletin is published as an official electronic journal by CEPOL. A CEPOL Working Group manages the production, including gathering and editing the content, and is entrusted with the professional accountability.