The “European Police Science and Research Bulletin” (Bulletin) is an official publication of CEPOL - the European Union Law Enforcement Agency for Training.
The Bulletin is peer reviewed and process of submission, review and acceptance is managed by an editorial board appointed by CEPOL. The Editorial Board will from time to time commission articles and will also be responsible for managing the Special Conference Editions and other special editions which are published from time to time.
The Bulletin is dedicated to the publication and dissemination of:
- information about recently finalised or ongoing research projects or programmes in the field of police, policing, law enforcement or security research – in particular in the Member States and of CEPOL’s cooperation partners;
- concise reviews of significant original research results in all areas of police and law enforcement science and research as well as of security research;
- information about police and law enforcement research centres operating in Member States and CEPOL’s cooperation partners;
- information about publications of police, law enforcement and security research issued outside the CEPOL framework;
- occasional editorials, addressing specific matters of issue concerning European police and law enforcement science and research (editorials will be solicited by invitation only);
- reviews of methodological developments in police and law enforcement science and research;
- correspondence commenting on previous reviews or information;
- brief reviews of outcomes of Science and Research activities organised by CEPOL;
- information about forthcoming international police and law enforcement science and research conferences, seminars or symposia;
- information about funding opportunities for police science and research.